Together we’ll catalyze systems-level change across higher education to foster more low-income college graduates.
COLLEGE POSSIBLE will collaborate with teams at postsecondary institutions to recruit, hire and manage near-peer coaches. These college teams will then deliver the College Possible approach on campus by working closely with students to increase graduation rates.
Prove Peer-to-Peer Coaching Through College Graduation
- Embedded coaches motivate, support and connect students to critical campus resources, across a wide range of needs.
- Coaches are highly motivated, idealistic recent graduates serving as AmeriCorps members on their alma mater campuses.
A National Network of College Possible Schools and Coaches
- The infusion of resources, expertise and a coast-to-coast network of coaches will empower existing efforts and teams.
Data-Driven Coaching and Interventions
- Coaching is guided by data and ultimately predictive analytics that inform when and how coaches support students.
College Possible is Positioned to Lead Through Fifteen Years of Success
- Coaching students from low-income backgrounds.
- Recruiting, training and managing recent graduates engaged in a year of national service.
- Earning top-of-field results for college access and persistence.
Join Us, Join the Conversation
- Philanthropic partners are invited to join the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) and the Travelers Foundation in bringing our solution to scale.
- Colleges and universities are encouraged to learn more about becoming a College Possible Campus.
- Members of the media are welcome to interview CEO and Founder, Jim McCorkell.
2016-17 Higher Educations Partners
Jim McCorkell, CEO and Founder, Jim@CollegePossible.org
Partner Inquiries: Kendra Krolik, KKrolik@CollegePossible.org
Philanthropic Investment Opportunities: Beth Giese, BGiese@CollegePossible.org
Media Inquiries: Anna Rockne, 651-288-9423